Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Miss: Kanye West's Fashion



Kanye was seen all over Paris recently promoting his new fashion line. Along the way he recruited a few fashion forward gentlemen who were willing to help him draw some much needed attention to the briefcase.
Judging from the pictures above, I'm pretty sure Kanye and his crew told themselves they were on some high-fashion-avant- garde -type shit before they left home. Unfortunately they've missed the mark by... a lot.
Now I'm not going to pretend I understand what's been going on with our boy Kanye lately, but I'm pretty sure he's lost his mind somewhere between "late registeration" and "808's and heartbreaks." I love you Kanye, I really do, but when you go around looking like a modern day version of "Morris Day" I really don't know what to think.
Furthermore, I have no idea when your new found need to for eccentricity is going to end, but for starters, do us all a favor and cut down that "hawk." I still can't figure out whether your were aiming for a Mohawk or a Faux hawk, so i'll just call it a hawk for now. Also, please comprehend that you don’t need the attention. You are already a star for goodness sake.
Last, but not least, I need you to realize that NO ONE will buy the crap you and your friends have on.Why waste your time and money? Apparently you can get away with that in Paris, and that's just where it should stay. In case you've accumulated more money than you can spend, here are few things that you can do with it:
1. Donate your money to a child that is bright, but too poor to go to college.
2. Give your money to a family that just lost everything in a fire.
3. Donate to research for Aids, Cancer, and every other disease we still haven't found a cure for.
Those are just a few things off the top of my head, but I'm sure if you contact Bono he'll give you a few more great ideas. At the end of the day I just need you to remember this: shut down this foolishness, and GO SIT DOWN!!!
Below is a link of Kanye doing what he does best, music:

"Homecoming" feat Chris Martin of Coldplay:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hotjeKvovg


No comments:

Post a Comment